Chrysler introduced the 200 to the competitive midsize-sedan segment for the 2011 model year. It's offered as a five-seat sedan and a four-seat convertible and is available with four-cylinder or V-6 power.
New for 2014
The Chrysler 200 sedan and convertible receive no significant changes for 2014.
- LED light pipes give the headlights a high-tech look at night
- Standard 17-inch steel wheels with covers; 17- or 18-inch aluminum wheels available
- Power heated side mirrors
- Remote keyless entry
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Available power sunroof
- Power cloth soft-top or power-retractable hardtop (convertible)
- Cloth seats; leather upholstery available
- Manual air conditioning; automatic air conditioning available
- CD stereo with MP3 jack
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel with audio controls
- 60/40-split folding backseat (sedan)
- Available heated front seats
- Available touch-screen stereo with 28 gigabytes of music storage
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- Base 173-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder
- Available 283-hp, 3.6-liter V-6
- Four-cylinder has either a four- or six-speed automatic transmission
- V-6 comes with a six-speed automatic
- Front-wheel drive
- Both engines use regular gas
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags (sedan)
- Active front head restraints
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.